YouTube Sidebar Widget

"If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down."~ Mary Pickford

Happy New Year, 2016 is Here !!


                       


It is a BLESSING to be able to live to see another year !! This is my fifth year being the CEO & Founder of my own company, 2nd Chances 4 Felons. During these last four years, while building this company I have been blessed in so MANY ways. I began this company in hopes of helping other felons in my city, Dallas, Texas however, today I assist felons from all over the USA, and from all walks of life. I began assisting felons because of the struggles and hardships I went through when looking for employment and resources after being convicted of a felony.   I went to countless interviews, and heard NO after NO, after NO  and I came up with nothing  when I looked for  resources that would help me with getting back into the work force so that I could provide for my children. I was BEYOND frustrated with only being able to locate opportunities that were NOT available to me because I was a felon. I searched high and low and could not find FREE help anywhere. So I decided to do something to not only help myself but others as well, I created 2C4F. I did not have ANY skills, nor ANY money when I began 2C4F,  but what I had was a plan and a made up mind and I got to work on building a USEFUL resource for myself and others. I enrolled in college, when I began 2C4F so that I could gain the skills needed to build a successful small business. When I enrolled in college, I thought that my felony convictions would disqualify me from receiving financial aid but to my surprise it didn't and I was able to attend school with no out of pocket costs. I obtained a degree in Business in November of 2012, and since then I have used the knowledge I gained in school, and my street smarts to take 2C4F from an idea that I had that didn't generate an income into a company that now makes money and aids felons from ALL over the USA. I am a living witness that God can take you from the lowest place in your life,  to the highest place in your life, and help you achieve things that you thought may not have been possible. It will take hard work, A LOT of hard work, prayers, faith, and you may shed some tears a long the way but in the end it will be soooooooo worth it !! All it takes is a made up mind, and the desire to want to change your situations and circumstances. Life is what you make of it, if life gives you lemons do your best to make lemonade as the quote says. I'm not where I want to be in life or with 2C4F but I thank God daily that I am not where I used to be. I am dedicated to making 2C4F the best that it can be this year, and in the years to come. During this year, I have plans to accomplish more goals and help MORE people than ever !!  Please stay connected with 2C4F (links provided below) to find out details about upcoming announcements concerning 2nd Chances 4 Felons (2C4F). Have a beautifully blessed year to each and every person who supports the 2nd Chances 4 Felons movement !! Links to stay connected with 2C4F provided below.


                                     Sincerely, Mae F.Hughes (CEO & Founder of 2C4F)





2ND CHANCES 4 FELONS (2C4F)

SPECIALIZING IN ASSISTING FELONS WITH OVERCOMING DAILY OBSTACLES THAT THEY FACE DUE TO THEIR CONVICTIONS.

Offering FREE assistance to felons in all 50 states.

TWITTER @FELONSNEEDHELP2



INSTAGRAM @2ndchances4felons2c4f 

#2C4F's GOFUND ME www.gofundme.com/HELPOUT2C4F