YouTube Sidebar Widget

"If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down."~ Mary Pickford

2nd Chances 4 Felons (2C4F)



2nd Chances 4 Felons was created to show felons that there are several opportunities that are available to them even though they are felons. Often times not being able to locate resources or jobs is the cause of why most felons re-offend. I am a convicted felon who has had door after door closed in my face. Instead of re offending, or allowing my anger to get the best of me, I used it as motivation to make things better for us. I decided that something had to be done, that would help felons who are looking for ways to succeed despite their criminal history. I am fully aware that not all felons deserve a second chance but I am speaking of those that do. There are some who have learned from their mistakes and who are ready to get their lives on track. This company is designed and dedicated to helping those felons locate opportunities that will allow them to do that. 2C4F offers assistance to felons WORLDWIDE. There is NO CHARGE for assistance. If you are someone you know needs assistance PLEASE contact us immediately.

TWITTER @FELONSNEEDHELP2
FACEBOOK 2ND CHANCES 4 FELONS
WEBSITE http://www.2ndchances4felons.com
EMAIL FELONSNEED2WORK2@LIVE.COM