YouTube Sidebar Widget

"If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down."~ Mary Pickford

DEFY THE ODDS OR LET THEM DEFEAT YOU.....YOU DECIDE

When your fate is being determined it is you who has the final say. It does not matter what people expect to happen with you nor what society thinks should happen to you. The choice to succeed comes from within. When the odds are stacked up against you, you have to choose to defy them. Most felons defeat themselves because they are looking at how hard it will be to get back up after being knocked down. I can relate, I have dealt with defeat myself on several occasions. The last time I was face to face with defeat, I got the best of it with DETERMINATION, HARD WORK & A MADE UP MIND !! I decided I would no longer allow my convictions and other's thoughts of it to stop me from being successful. As felons, we face terrible hardships and society can be blind to the  fact that we have needs. Despite all of this, we still can succeed. It may not be easy but there are several options still available to us. We are able to receive financial aid, get a college education and even get a good job. It is up to you to determine what happens after you are convicted. 

       
    DEFY THE ODDS OR LET THEM DEFEAT YOU...YOU DECIDE !!!!